Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Change - dirty word?



Me and a mess of prayer!  I think back now as i sit and watch this beautiful woman, that never gave up on me and is now fighting so hard again for her life and think wow...How blessed am i that i finally listened? That i finally gave in and sat still?  That i let go and let God?  This is why i have so much to be grateful for? That i wake up and go to sleep with the love of my life. I listen to my girls fight or giggle and that i have a son that will help us help his nana. A gram that is still with us and i love spending time with.  I have gone from a ton of friends to a few perfectly/imperfect  friends and lets not forget that tootie.  If you dont like what you see in the mirror, dont change mirrors.........change you.  If i can do it, so can you. 
I may be exhausted, run down, financially concerned, busier than a one armed paper hanger but happy.......happy i am.  Blessed...... i am.  Worth it........ it is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment