Friday, March 20, 2015

The I Wants.....

At the age and time of my life today, the needs/wants i have are free.  Isnt that something?  Look backwards friends......now its free?  crazy, right?
I want to be happy.  I want to be present.  I want to enjoy my family. I want to let go.  I want to see all of my babies gradate from college and find something out there they truly love to do and even make a few bucks doing it.  I would love to see a few more of my grand babies born, though if i am only blessed to see one; i am grateful. I want to continue working on my relationship with my savior. (apparently, i do not listen enough, shocker)  I want to wake up and go to sleep next to the same person. I want to work in a vegetable garden and wear silly hats.  Mostly, i want to laugh.  I want to laugh a lot. 

Like few, i enjoy getting older and the lessons i have learned and are now able to teach.  The biggest for me, is how very short it is.  Dont blink.

p.s.  i have not given up on that trip to Italy with my family.  But i have come to realize that looking in my own windows has been a ride of a lifetime and now the joy of my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment