Saturday, February 16, 2013

Emotions be gone.

What a week!  I have felt more emotions this week than i have in years.  Learning to control my emotions is an ongoing battle (from childhood due to manic behavior, abuse, inability to allow others to help etc etc etc etc......LOL) that can only be fought for me anyway, with God as my leader.  This week........they have run amuck.

There are all sorts of reasons we "feel".  Love, hate, anger, happiness, issue's (home, work, cars, errands etc etc etc lol)  that you feel out of control of, maybe something out of sorts that you just cant put you finger on or maybe its just raining?  Regardless, after months of change......i have had a few weeks of "feeling".  Then i took those "feelings" out on someone.  That someone has  forgiven me quickly because well, he i believe knows that those feelings do not define me.

Last night, the end of a wicked week.  I took my daughter and her friend to dinner.  Missing our B and my youngest daughter, i felt "off".  As i sat there i listened to their conversation.  My overly emotional strong daughter explaining how to start controlling emotions in order to use them for herself instead of against others.  she was talking to her friend about something B and i talk to her about!!!  She heard something we said???  Could this be????????
That my friends......was my God saying.  I got this, now go enjoy your weekend.  Stress/feelings be gone.  You are not allowed here, well not today anyway.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment