Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Broom riding, kitchen dancing momma

I miss going to the gym early in the morning with my coffee (and yes water) and B.  It was a good schedule/routine and stress reliever.  My girls coming home, my son needing help and a tootie far away and then.....alas....broken ribs has kept me away much too long.  I found myself resenting that time.(and embracing the fluff)
 I still get up at 330 or 4 am since thats when the "bull in the china shop" i love dearly wakes up to get his very busy day started.  Now i am making lunches, getting dinner started, doing laundry and trying to keep my blogging going so as to not go all out insane. (partial is acceptable)
So the last few mornings as i listened to my music dreading my SSDD  always filled in some way or another with much negativity (why cant people laugh more or say thank you for petes sake?)...i realized i was dancing and smiling.  Lets look at what i do have.  My music, my coffee, two of my babies home and bonus.....Asleep hence.. quiet, dinner ready when i get home most days (i LOVE my crock pot) and did i mention quiet?  just an hour or more but im dancing and realize i can do some squats right?  hmmm  ok God, i gottcha.
My gym has become my kitchen and laundry room.
Had to add that^^^  how true is that?  Do they hear anything else all day but that?  hahaha unless there is money involved or well, nevermind.  Have a great wed! <3  witch out

No comments:

Post a Comment