Tuesday, May 21, 2013

note to self

I believe after years of experience (im old, dont argue with me) that another word for manic is panic.  Panic is based solely on Fear.  Fear is a branch of my tree (or to one of my many personalities) the Devil loves to play.  It can take a part of me over and make things that are very small or sometimes  serious seem overwhelming.  It can make me feel......things that just are not real. They are just feelings.  feelings that the devil is wanting me to respond too..... Reality must be faced but not based on fear or panic.
 So in this last month once again things have changes for i what i would 90% of the time feel like is for the better.  Then that 10% of manic/panic = Fear will kick in and its time to do what i have learned to do over time: wait 24 hours, step back.  pray.  rest. Be still.....only in the stillness can i hear Him and push away that evil manic/panic fear. 
 There is never enough money, never enough time (per my sister). Breathe because.....I have and am surrounded with so much Love. Inhale.......exhale, repeat.   Coming unglued is ok.  Just step back and Be Still Michelle!

note to reader:  For some of you this may sound crazy.  I would be willing to bet, for most of you it might sound like some version of normal.  So, from me to you.  You are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment